The Wisconsin International Law Journal has named University of Wisconsin Law School student Andrew Campbell as editor-in-chief for 2020-21.
The student-run journal, established in 1982, features articles by law students and professionals in the field of international law. Journal staff publish three or four editions each year and host an annual symposium.
These students will join Campbell on the WILJ senior editorial board for 2020-21:
- Alexa Thomas, Senior Note & Comment Editor
- Justin Brewer and Natalie Riopelle, Senior Articles Editors
- Brendan Ashe, Nicole Jones, and Ola Lisowski, Senior Managing Editors
- Jake Joling, Senior Programs Editor
- Emily Behn, Senior Business Editor
Submitted by Law School News on March 30, 2021